a little history
The Church of the Living Savior was founded in 1912 as The Church of the Brethren. Brethren from Los Angeles came to the area seeking good agricultural land.
The first building was constructed in 1913; it stood at Second and Lockwood Streets. The current building was constructed in 1952.
In 1987, the church changed its name to reflect the changing posture of the church as a community church.